Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thanksgiving In Colorado

Yes, I know I am blogging about Thanksgiving in April.  Just trying to catch up our little family blog.  Looking back at pictures I have also decided I am the worst picture taker.  So, here are a few highlights I did manage to capture about our Thanksgiving trip in Colorado.

For Thanksgiving this year, we had part of our family there to celebrate.  We took a day to explore the Denver Zoo.



Siblings.  (We missed you Lindsay and Kristen)


We had a fun time playing at Westlands Park.


My Dad and Julie introduced us to the Raclette.  It is a small grill that sits in the center of the table where everyone can cook their own dinner.  



Thanksgiving day, my family always has a tradition of going bowling.  I think it started way back when my mom was growing up to get everyone out of the house so the cooking could be done.  Miraculously, I don't have a picture, but I bowled a turkey (three strikes in a row) on Thanksgiving day! 


Sadly, this was the only picture I got of Thanksgiving dinner.  But, my dad did do a good job as always on carving the turkey.



No comments:

Post a Comment