I am sure lucky to have two incredible extended families. In March, I flew out to Utah for the weekend for two baby showers one on my Dad's side and one on my Mom's side of the family. It was really fun to catch up with aunts and cousins and we were showered with so many nice gifts!
On Friday we celebrated with the Andersons. My two sisters, Lindsay and Kristen, put on the shower at my Grandma's house.
Notes for people to write advice.
The decorations were darling and the food was great complete with a chocolate fountain!
Loved the diaper cake that Kristen made.
More than anything, I loved seeing some of my relatives and catching up with them.
We were showered with so many nice gifts!
My dad and Julie drove all the way from Colorado to be there for the shower. They gave us this beautiful blessing dress.
My nephew, Jordan, celebrated his third birthday the same night. We had a fun time opening gifts and having a double celebration!
No comments:
Post a Comment