Friday, May 31, 2013

April Happenings

April was a busy month for us.  I flew to Colorado for a day to see my brother perform in the high school play Brigadoon.  He was such a great actor!


I met Ian the next day in Utah for Brea and Mike's wedding.  This is Ian's group of friends from college that still stay in touch.
April also brought two showers.  A wedding shower for Valerie (my brother-in-law's fiance).  They will be married in July and we are so excited she will be joining the family.  Sadly, I did not take a picture of a single thing!  We also had a baby shower for my sister-in-law Megan.  We decorated onesies for her baby boy.  Again, no pictures sadly.      

The NCAA Volleyball Championships were held at UCLA this year.  I met Ian after school on Saturday and we went to the championship game of BYU vs. UCI.  BYU lost the game, but it was nice to see so many cougar fans.    


No comments:

Post a Comment