Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Visit From Whitney

Well, it has been far too long since I updated this blog.  So much has happened in our lives since the last post in October of 2012.  There really isn't any way to write and post about everything in my mind and heart.  However, this blog is somewhat of a family history for us so I am going to give you some highlights from the last several months or so.

In October, my sister Whitney came to California for a visit.  Yeah!  It was so fun to do craft projects, talk, watch movies, visit the beach, and chat.  Isn't she gorgeous?    
Whitney's first time at In N Out.
We stopped by the LA temple to walk the grounds.
Despite being a little chilly, we took a picnic lunch to the beach one day near Santa Monica. 
I am so lucky to have so many great sisters!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment