For Memorial Day Weekend, Ian and I did some backpacking in Rocky Mountain National Park to celebrate our anniversary. I can't believe we have already been married for two years!
We took a hike to Fern Lake
and to Fern Falls.
It was so nice to take a break from everything and enjoy the beautiful Colorado mountains. I will sure miss the mountains when we move. It was a bit chilly up there, but we had a warm dinner of grilled chicken, couscous, and vegetables. Yes, we eat well even when we camp:)
There were so many elk up there as well. We probably saw over 60 elk in one day! The weekend continued with my brother's soccer game, a trip to Larkburger (Yum!), a bbq with family and friends, a tennis game, and a shredded bike tire from Ian's ride.


GORGEOUS pictures up there! makes me really miss the colorado Mountains.
ReplyDelete