Saturday, May 7, 2011

Robbed

Today I got robbed.  Ian and I went to play tennis at some nearby courts this afternoon.  It was a perfectly sunny day.  We walked to our car and found this when we were done playing.  

My purse and my wallet were gone.  Having my wallet stolen is highly inconvenient.  Having my wallet stolen makes me feel uncomfortable because someone now has my personal information and a piece of my life.  Having my wallet stolen has reminded me that there is more to life than just money and possessions.  

4 comments:

  1. Uggh. I'm sorry. That is a headache that you don't want to have to deal with ever. Even just seeing the mess of glass to clean out of the car makes me tired. Then having to sort out all the missing cards that are needed in the wallet. grrr to the person that did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened to me this year too:( So frustrating!!!

    ReplyDelete