Ian and I got married on May 29, 2010 in the Salt Lake City temple. We were married and sealed by my Grandpa Anderson. Grandpa and Grammy are pictured here.
We had so many friends and family come from all parts of the country to help us celebrate! Here is the Anderson family...
...and the Finlay family.
We had a wonderful luncheon afterward at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Later in the evening our reception was held at Thanksgiving Point. Here are some of the pictures in the beautiful gardens.
Our families...
My handsome husband.
The girl to boy ratio in my family has always been heavier on the girl side. With the addition of Ian and Brent (Kristen's husband who joined the family May 1st) the ratio is even now. This was one of my favorite pictures.
The day was nearly perfect. We enjoyed spending time with all of the friends and family we love! I wish I could have included many more photos, but this post was already picture heavy. Thank you for helping us celebrate!
LOVE the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest. We are so happy for you two.
ReplyDeleteAnnie you two are a striking couple! You guys look so happy. I am so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteYou're such a gorgeous bride, Annie!! I loved your dress and your hair! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, I love the new blog. Thanks for posting pictures. You are honestly one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. You looked absolutely stunning. The flower in your hair was a perfect touch. :)
ReplyDelete